Crusty, soft centered and wonderfully full of seasoned flavors with a touch of cheese.
This bread goes great with Italian dishes, fruit spreads or just with a healthy spread of butter.
I used quick rise yeast today with my bread maker so it was ready to eat in just over an hour.
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups Spelt flour
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian Seasonings
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper
- 2 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast or rapid rise
- Optional 2 Tbs. sesame seeds
|Kumquat Pomegranate Marmalade|
- This bread has a nice background of Spinach and herbs but it still pares well with fruit. Like my Kumquat Pomegranate Marmalade: