Friday, December 30, 2011

Mocha Fudge Smoothie



I needed to use up some of the fudge that I made recently, http://cannedtime.blogspot.com/2011/11/almond-butter-mocha-fudge.html, I have way too much sweet stuff in the house right now and have neglected my green smoothie routine too much lately.  So I tried to justify making a smoothie out of some healthy fudge...........voila..........Mocha Smoothie:

Not too exciting but it allowed me to add some good stuff in with the fudge to help my digestion at least.

Ingredients:

4 - 5 small cubes of Almond Butter Mocha Fudge
1 Oz. Almond Milk or other non dairy milk
1 Tbs. Chocolate Hemp Protein powder
3 soaked Dates
1 frozen banana
2 Tbs. ground flax seed
1/2 cup or so of ice

Mix in blender until smooth.





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...