Adapted from an awesome blog 'Comfy Belly' check it out, http://comfybelly.com/2011/02/nacho-cheese-chips-using-almond-flour/
- 1 cup of Parmesan Cheese, shredded or ground (can also be made with shredded Cheddar)
- 1 cup of almond meal or almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder (More to sprinkle on top of dough rolled out)
- 1/3 Cup of Flax Seed (optional but adds a great texture and even more Omega 3's)
- 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- about 3 tablespoons of water and olive oil (enough to make dough form a ball)
Mix the almond flour with the Parmesan, add spices and then add water/oil slowly while stirring dry ingredients until you can press the dough into a slightly wet ball.
Score the rolled out dough carefully into triangles with a pizza cutter or knife.
|Awesome with hot sauce or just to snack on plain|
|Store in an airtight container|