Monday, May 14, 2012

Lemon Curd Jam with Red Pepper Flakes

Lemon Curd Jam with Red Pepper Flakes on Punk Domestics




If you've followed Canned Time for any amount of time
you'll quickly realize that I occasionally enjoy spicy foods and that I have a passion for citrus.
So basically when I tasted how this jam came out................I was thrilled with the taste.
Two of my favorite tastes in one jar!


This recipe is loosely based on one from my new favorite website:  SBCanning.com!  http://www.sbcanning.com/2012/04/meyer-lemon-and-tarragon-marmalade.html
Please see this site http://www.sbcanning.com/ for exact instructions on water bath canning methods.  Below are the ingredients and times that I used for my batch:


Be sure to check out SBCanning for more great canning recipes and techniques. 



Check out this Lemon Jam for sure.










Giveaway winner will get
1 lotion, 1 soap and 1 sugar scrub!
DON'T FORGET:   sign up to enter the Giveaway running until Saturday May 19th from Kindred Bliss Bath & Body.
3 luxurious skin care products free for one lucky reader.

Click here for details and get your entries in today!

Enjoy!


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...