Monday, May 7, 2012

Dairy Free Strawberry Sorbet


Friday the store had a sale on Strawberries, 2 Pints for $3.

I knew just what I wanted to make so I picked through the stacks

to find the best box and came home to wash and freeze them.

I picked over the berries, sliced them,

and then put half in the freezer for some sorbet.


The fruity tart Sorbet turned out just right as a fresh after dinner treat, or an anytime treat.


I had such a long work day today, I just wanted to get home tonight and try another serving...
But before I got back home to my Strawberry frozen treat............I did some exploring since the cooler air today made walking a breeze.........

Found lots of busy bugs making good use of the beautiful flowers in bloom all around this time of year..............














I bet you Mr. Bee would have loved to get into some of my Strawberry Sorbet!


A Berry Good Day!

Enjoy!

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...