Sunday, April 22, 2012

Crock Pot Oat Chewy Chocolate Bars


 A cold rainy Sunday today.  So glad our trip ended this weekend before the rain started today.















I know how much the plants need the drink....it is much colder out than it has been the past few weeks here so the rain seems a little more depressing.

I needed to make up some comfort snacks to warm things up..........



These Oat Bars will do the trick I think.................They turned out nice and chewy, not much sugar and will last through the week for breakfast and snacks.

I had some leftover toasted coconut from my Chocolate Donuts with Key Lime Frosting & Toasted Coconut   But my husband isn't too fond of coconut anything.........  so I only used it on half of the Oat Bars.   The chocolate I used was from Trader Joe's, dark, that I melted down and added in a little vegetable butter (Earth Balance) to give it a shine and also a few drops of NuNaturals Liquid                   Stevia Orange flavor.

Thanks for all the Holiday LEDS Giveaway entries.  Contest ends Monday night.

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...