Tuesday, April 3, 2012

No Cooking Today = Election Judging


NO COOKING TODAY!




My husband and I are busy today helping out at the Election Polls for the State Primary.   
 

We can't even bring our cell phones in the building or check them all day...........ARRRGGGG!!!
Can't handle being out of touch!!


We have to bring our own snacks since we can't leave the voting area until the polls are closed and we turn the ballets all over to the State so

 I'll definately be bringing some of my favorites to munch on..............like these
Or maybe a couple of these:
http://cannedtime.blogspot.com/2012/03/chocolate-donuts-with-key-lime-frosting.html


I'll be out of touch from 6am till after 9pm so hope you all have a great Tuesday in the REAL world.




ENJOY YOUR FREEDOM TODAY EVERYONE............(And your cell phones)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...