Friday, April 27, 2012

Citrus Coconut Butter Cup Cookies


On my way home the other day, I noticed that the Butter Cup flowers are flooding the area fields.  They are just beautiful and inspired me to try a new cookie recipe with an old silicone mold I have.         The recipe is pretty simple to make. 
 In the instructions, I've altered it to just make rounded cookies with the chocolate centers but if you do have a cool mold to use it does form well to the details of a pattern.
Doesn't make them taste any better, it looks nice.                                                 

                                                        Real Butter Cup Flowers are toxic to humans.  But my version is definately not.  Lemony, with a touch of Vanilla. And they are pretty guilt free as far as Dairy and Sugar. The recipe here makes about 12 medium size molded cookies. 



Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...