Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Looking for Spring.......

I'm working on my Pistachio Ice Cream recipe so it's an easy dinner tonight w/ the help of
Trader Joe's and some of the Spicy Plum Dipping Sauce I made up last month:
<><><><><><><><><><>

Trader Joe's Vegetable Spring Rolls w/ my Spicy Plum Dipping Sauce
Spicy Asian Plum Dipping Sauce


With the warmer temperatures this week, I was looking for signs of spring here.........

We had a mild winter in the East, for sure
And the first signs of spring I remember are always the fruit trees blooming and daffodils.  Well the apple trees are definitely ready for spring too....

Found these gorgeous tulips on sale at Whole Foods...........
Signs of spring at Whole Foods today, beautiful bunches of spring Tulips for sale


I always appreciate the changes of new seasons here in the East.  What changes are you seeing in your area?  Do you like living in a cold or hot climate?  

The Pistachio Ice Cream was a hit...............more details tomorrow! 






Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...