After you've got your butter, the recipe is simple.
- Melt down 1 Cup of Coconut Butter
- Grind up 7 - 10 Sugar Free Peppermint Candies
- Stir the ground candy into the melted butter.
- Mix in 3 - 4 T. of Agave
- Mix in 2 T. of melted Coconut Oil or Vegetable oil
- Mix in a few Tablespoons of Christmas Sprinkles (Optional)
- Press or pour, depending on the consistency of your butter at this point, press the mixture into an 8" round cake pan or low edged container. I lined mine with wax paper.
- Place your pan in the freezer for about 30 minutes until the butter/oil harden up.
- Slice up chilled block, store in an air tight container / fridge would keep longer.